Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gangbang the Greased Cheerleader

This is a tale about a cheerleader! She takes on a whole college football team as an initiation rite. She's covered in grease from head to toe and has to avoid penii (plural for penises... wait a minute...) in order to get some phatty cash.

Find out if she wins! ... No seriously, she might win. Seriously. Have faith. Gosh. You can't tell a story by its cover.

This story contains: some seriously dubcon stuff, bukkake, lots o' penetration, and some cooking grease.

There's no pom-poms.

Gangbang the Greased Cheerleader

Seriously. She could win. ...Fuck! You guys are all so negative.

An excerpt from Gangbang the Greased Cheerleader
* * * * * * * * * *
They marched me out into the gym where they had a wrestling mat set up for this event to take place on. Everyone in the stands was eying my body like a piece of meat. I was already becoming red in the face from embarrassment while I brought my hands up to cover my naked breasts. I may have been proud of my body, but I certainly didn’t enjoy the idea that this many people were staring at me and ready to fuck me. Already, the first guy was hastily getting undressed. He was a rather large guy—probably around 250 lbs. or so. I had my eyes on his quickly hardening prick. I didn’t even notice that the rest of the guys were getting undressed as well. I made a face of disapproval as the first one lumbered toward me. I certainly wouldn’t let this lunk be the one to best me.
Tabitha shouted, “Go!” and he practically leaped at me. I was surprised by how agile he was. It wasn’t long after before another guy tried to tackle me. And then they would begin pushing and at one another while trying to pull me away.
“H-hey! What the hell!? They can gang up? I thought it was one-on-one!” I screamed at Tabitha while I squirmed and struggled for dear life.
Tabitha just arched a brow and shook her head as if I was crazy. “I never said shit about one-on-one.”
My eyes widened in terror. There was no way I could take on a team of horny guys for twenty minutes and not get a dick in me! It seemed like no matter where I turned there was another guy grabbing at my arm, pushing me to the ground, or trying to get me on my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment