Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Social Media? Pssssshhhhh

So, I've been informed that having a presence on Twitter is not enough to really promote my work. Not to mention, Twitter is a great way to waste time and not accomplish anything. Soooooo, I'm here again, writing on the bloggy-blog.

I've tried blogging before, but it really didn't work cause no one ever read what I was talking about. So, it was all just kind of a waste of time. I was just talking to no one--kinda like I am here. But, it's slightly different cause someone may stumble upon this page looking for some of my writing. Huzzah for fans, you few, dedicated, awesome people! :D

But yes, right now, I guess I'm just updating my posts to show my catalog of work, so that everything is categorized and tagged appropriately so you can just click on a label on the side, and you'll easily be able to find work of mine that you enjoy while avoiding the things that aren't your cup o' tea.

I love structure and organization so much! Eeeeeeeee~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment