Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tentacle Breeding on Earth 2: Down Time

So, I've decided to just post the new release links here. Not sure I like the idea of slogging through all of my old things just for advertisement purposes. Chances are, if you're reading this blog, you already know that Invasion of the Tentacle Breeding Creatures 9 already came out. =P

Anyway~ I've got a new chapter of the NEW tentacle series--Tentacle Breeding on Earth--available!

I understand many readers may be confused by this chapter, or even the whole series so far. Tentacle Breeding on Earth is a direct sequel to Invasion of the Tentacle Breeding Creatures. I've yet to exactly point out the timeline in the story so far, but I promise that all of your questions about the timeline and how Alexandra is no longer the alien Queen of Earth will be answered.

I definitely understand any reader's frustration with the general plot in this serial series. I really, really wanted to just continue writing, but at 16,000 words, I figured that was enough for one chapter. Most things will be made clear by the upcoming third chapter (which is slated to be finished and posted by this weekend sometime). I've also kind of considered just releasing novellas instead--ie: writing the whole bundle and then releasing it instead of sprinkling the story as I get it finished. I'm always looking for a better way.

But yeah, new chapter~!

Available on Amazon (as Tentacle Creatures on Earth--cause "breeding" is a bad word. =X)

Alexandra is part of a shattered group of resistance fighters that are working to take back Earth from the tentacled aliens that now inhabit their former world. It’s no longer safe to even be on the planet or even close to it, leaving them confined within a space station orbiting Mars. Tension is high between the few members of their crew, and everyone could stand to relieve a little stress.

While in the showers, Alexandra is joined by an exotic, blue-skinned alien woman that is helping the human race take back Earth. After such a long time without the touch of another, will Alex be able to resist the advances of the alien beauty, or will Alex’s choices take her down a path of depravity unlike any she’s known before?

This special, TRIPLE-SIZE chapter is 16,000 words. It is an erotic short story, and contains many adult themes and situations.

An excerpt from Tentacle Breeding on Earth 2: Down Time
* * * * * * * * * *
Alex curiously poked at her food with a fork, finding herself not particularly hungry even after such a long shift. She took a few bites, but her mind was already drifting elsewhere, thinking of Mae’ixna. She still disliked the blue-skinned woman, but she didn’t have to like someone to acknowledge that her tongue was amazing. Alex wanted to feel that long, alien muscle pressing into her again, swirling, lapping, and playing at her sex. Just thinking of it brought a grin to her lips as she stared blankly ahead.

Kalina arched a brow as she tilted her head while staring at Alex. “Uh, you there?”

Alex blinked, instantly blushing deeply. “When did you get here…?”

“I just sat down a couple of seconds ago, and you were smiling, but spaced out as fuck.” The blonde grinned. “I assumed you were just happy to see me, except you didn’t respond at all.”

“S-sorry,” Alex shook her head, trying to come up with any kind of excuse. “I’ve been really…”

Kalina chuckled and shrugged. “It happens to all of us at some point or another. I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret that you’re bat shit crazy.” She winked playfully. “So, how was your shift? Was it more enjoyable after someone ate at the crossroads?”

“What?” Alex was still slightly out of it. “Oh,” she rolled her eyes, still embarrassed, “Yeah, I guess it was a little more bearable.” The brunette shrugged.

“I bet you spend your entire shift playing with yourself.”

Alex laughed. “No. I do my job.”

“Uh-huh,” Kalina nibbled at her bottom lip seductively. “I bet you unzip your jumpsuit the minute I leave and shove your hands down your panties. You just plow your fingers deep into your dripping pussy for ten hours straight.”

“I wish,” Alex rolled her eyes.

Kalina, however, wasn’t finished. “Yeah. You’re right. It’s probably only nine hours since you need time to clean up the dripping mess of cum that’s all over the seat and floor. You’re such a dirty, messy girl, Alex. I bet you’re the kind of slut that gets naked and cleans it up with your tongue. I’m sure that’s a show to see. Your cute, naked ass, up in the air with your back arched while you bend down and lap your juices from the floor. Your perky tits grazing against the cold metal of the floor, turning you on that much more. You just wish I’d come back and catch you being a naughty slut, don’t you?”

Alex was silent, captivated by the blonde’s words.

“Mm, your silence speaks volumes. You want me to catch you being a naughty girl, and punish you. How does this dirty slut like it? I bet she likes it when her hair’s pulled while someone’s fingers are pumping furiously into her pussy. But before she’s allowed to cum, she gets shoved onto her back and straddled. I bet she loves eating pussy as much as she loves having hers eaten. Cause, you’re that kind of girl, aren’t you, Alex?”

Alex swallowed slowly. It didn’t help that she was already turned on from her previous fantasies of Mae’ixna. It took all of her willpower to stop herself from nodding to the blonde’s provocative question. The brunette desperately needed to get off again. The need for sexual interaction had become the foremost thought in Alex’s head. She felt just how drenched with arousal her panties were when she anxiously rubbed her thighs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment