Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mmmrrr....

Wooooow. It's been a while~

What's worse is I had a blog post pretty much written, but never published it. That was apparently in March. Yikes~

Well, with that in mind, all I can say is "sorry." I've been working through a lot of issues in my life between a work/life balance that is effective, and a few minor health issues. Just so you know, I'm fine and well now, so yay.

I've published a few other stories between my last post and this one. I plan on adding a comprehensive list of all my work onto another page, with a link at the top.

I can't help but feel really guilty that I've let my blog just kind of sit here. It seems so lonely. ;_;

Anyway, I plan on finishing up the Tentacles on Earth series in the next month and a half-ish, as long as I can continue to keep on my self-imposed work schedule.

I realize that I'm chasing far too many series at once, so I need to just get that one done, then move on to either Pandora North, or Trials of a Priestess, and then get that done before moving on to my next thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is '[I] LACK DISCIPLINE!"

It makes me feel really guilty that I'm going on vacation next week-ish. Not that it was my idea or anything~ But ya know, you're not always in control of what obligations your significant other has to help with.

I wanna sleep... x_x;

No comments:

Post a Comment